Host a pre-conference at AIDS 2024, the premier global platform to advance the HIV response
Pre-conferences are independently organized meetings that offer a wide range of population and issue-specific programming within the field of global health and development. The AIDS 2024 pre-conference programme will take place on Saturday, 20 July, and Sunday, 21 July 2024.
- Showcase your work at the world’s most influential meeting on HIV research and its applications.
- Commercial and non-commercial packages will be available.
- Choose to host either a fully pre-recorded, semi-live or fully live pre-conference.
Pre-conference meetings are open to all registered delegates. Pre-conference passes are available for those who wish to attend only pre-conferences but not the main conference.
Pre-conference application and selection process
To host a pre-conference, organizations and companies need to submit a letter of interest to [email protected]. The letter must include:
- A brief description of the topic for their event
- The preferred pre-conference package
- The preferred date(s) and time slots (20 and/or 21 July)