We convene leading minds to accelerate scientific discovery.
- Over 13,000 HIV professionals from over 170 countries, spanning all HIV fields and disciplines, connected by virtue of their IAS membership and access to a members’ platform and services
- The world’s most prestigious HIV conferences – the International AIDS Conference, the IAS Conference on HIV Science and the HIV Research for Prevention Conference – bringing together tens of thousands of scientists, policy makers and activists
- Dialogue between the biomedical industry and non-industry through the Corporate Partnership Programme to address global challenges
- Funders and stakeholders through the Global HIV Vaccine Enterprise to share knowledge, work together, find solutions and mobilize resources for development of and access to an HIV vaccine
- Young advocates, researchers and service providers through the Youth Hub because young people must be empowered to collaborate, implement and showcase innovative health solutions
- Key stakeholders in the HIV response at country and regional meetings through the IAS Educational Fund, addressing the gap between scientific progress and meaningful action