We advocate for evidence-based and stigma-free policies.
- Against HIV-related stigma through our Heart of Stigma programme
- For human rights in global health through the IAS–Lancet Commission
- For accelerated global scientific research and engagement Towards an HIV Cure as a necessary tool to end the HIV pandemic
- For scaled-up Differentiated Service Delivery to improve access to person-centred services for people living with and affected by HIV
- For Person-Centred Care that responds to people’s evolving needs, understands their realities and is supported by their healthcare providers
- For greater understanding and adoption of Community-Led Monitoring to improve the quality and effectiveness of health programmes, including HIV