About IAS membership: We are one voice united
The International AIDS Society (IAS) is the world’s largest association of HIV professionals, with over 10,000 members from more than 180 countries working at all levels of the global AIDS response. Together we advocate and drive urgent action to reduce the global impact of HIV.
We are comprised of policymakers and clinicians, peer navigators and patients, researchers and community advocates. Through the strength of our membership base and under the strategic vision of Science. People. Progress. we are a representative voice for progressive change in the response to AIDS.
IAS membership benefits: Science. People. Progress.
Get involved in the global HIV response through the IAS
- Receive exclusive invites to regional meetings and consultations that directly translate evidence to a regional context
- Be the first to receive the latest news of research developments and best practices in the scientific field
- Directly influence the scientific agenda for HIV and the role that the IAS should have
- Receive exceptional discounts to top scientific journals and courses:
- The Journal of the International AIDS Society (JIAS): 15% discount on the publication fee
- AIDS journal: 37-59% discount on the online subscription, and 29-51% on the online and hard copy subscription
- Health[e]Foundation online courses:
- Free online Scientific Writing[e]Education course
- 40-80% discount on the online HIV[e]Education course
Connect with a diverse and engaged community
- Access the IAS Membership Directory to connect with other professionals in your field
- Receive exclusive invites to networking events and conferences
- Amplify your voice, your work, and your programme through the #IASONEVOICE membership campaign
- Promote your upcoming conferences and meetings in the IAS Events Calendar to a targeted group of HIV networks
- Directly influence the IAS leadership and your regional representation by participating in the IAS Governing Council Elections
Jointly advance the HIV response and develop your own professional career
Become an IAS member and join the united front against HIV. We are stronger together!