IAS Corporate Partnership Programme
"[We were drawn to] the commonality of purpose; being part of a larger group, and not just being seen as a commercial organization but as a partner in the HIV response." – IAS industry member
The IAS Corporate Partnership Programme convenes and supports collaboration between non-industry and key IAS industry partners in order to facilitate the full contribution of all stakeholders across the HIV continuum of care.
Benefits of the IAS Corporate Partnership Programme include:
- Access to the Industry Liaison Forum, IAS Towards an HIV Cure initiative and the Global HIV Vaccine Enterprise industry groups
- Participation in and opportunities to present at IAS events
- Meeting with the IAS Governing Council and IAS conference Co-Chairs
- Engaging with other industry and non-industry members
- Discount on IAS membership for all industry employees
- VIP access to IAS conferences
- Recognition in IAS publications
Download the IAS Corporate Partnership Programme brochure for further information about the programme, its benefits and annual fee.